- Experimental Investigation of Antiwear Film Growth (Fritz and Romero): https://eiafg.wordpress.com/
- Edge Crack Characterization Using Digital Image Correlation for Aluminum
Alloy (Branchick and Duan): https://oaklandreu2016.
- Thermal Measurement of Coated Composite Panels for Insulated Structures (Ngo and Goldhammer): https://ngogoldhammer.wordpress.com/
- Characterization of sheared edge for sheet materials employed in automotive industry (Rugh and Malek): http://reushearededge.blogspot.com/
- Numerical Simulation of Oil-Jet Cooling of a Flat Plate (Demers and Jones): http://oiljetcoolingsimulation.blogspot.com/
The REU students attended the First Oakland University Graduate Student research Conference on May 27, 2016. There they got attend oral research presentations by graduate students from a variety of disciplines as well as explore poster presentations by other students. We expect this experience to help them when it will be their turn to give oral and poster presentations.